Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Join Me...


On Friday, March 19th at 10:30 for my Master Mini Books Class ($29). This month our adorable project is: All I need to know, I learned from the Easter Bunny.

You will be working with custom designed die cuts shapes that I created specifically for this project, stamping and inking techniques, ribbon, border punches, microbeads and rhinestones!

Please plan on attending this class, as there is quite a bit of stamping involved. In addition to your basic tools please bring:

Tape Runner, Liquid Adhesive (Tombo white glue or Scotch White glue recommended), Splat Mat, Edge Distresser, Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a Ranger Foam Ink Applicator Tool. If you have please bring a flat head screwdriver to assemble and disassemble this book.

Please call Scrapbooks, Etc. at 480-854-2303 to sign up. Don't forget to ask for your 15% monthly class discount. Please call soon because the last time I checked I only had 10 spots left!