Tuesday, June 30, 2009
On a personal note, I found it easiest to leave commments on blogs when signed into blogger. Also, as many of you are probably more experienced with blogs and have a suggestion for how I should have my blog settings as far as comments are concerned...please let me know. I welcome any assistance on this subject.
Monday, June 29, 2009
This kit is packed with product! Comes with step-by-step directions and color photos. An amazing value at just $29. Click here to see the complete project: Sistaz. Order on-line in the Master Scrapbook Designs Estore.
Local customers can avoid shipping cost and pick-up their "Sistaz" Kits at Scrapbooks, Etc. Just select that option when checking out!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this class and receive a PayPal invoice.
See you girls next week! We are going to have a blast!!!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Basic tools and adhesives, foam paint brush, brown ink,
crop-a-dile, sandpaper and stapler.
Dress Accordingly -- you may get a little messy!
If you have: please bring 1 3/4" circle punch!
Bring one 4 x6 photo and several wallet sized photos.
Convert these photos to sepia if you like!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Saturday, June 6, 2009
After completing this class - you will be able to re-create this project in different themes and color schemes. Plus, I am bringing extra ribbon spools to GIVE you - just in case you would like to make more!!!!
This class is $24 and don't forget you can take 15% off one class at Scrapbooks, Etc. each month. Call the store at 480-497-3868 to sign up! Don't forget to ask for you monthly class discount.
Friday, June 5, 2009
1. What is your occupation right now? Small Business Owner, Designer, Instructor, Sales Associate... did I miss anything?
2. What color are your socks right now? naked feet!
3. What are you listening to right now? the TV
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Toast
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Chad
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, very much so!
8. How old are you today? NOYB!
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on T.V.? Does QVC count?
10. What is your favorite drink? Hazelnut Lattes
12. Favorite food? Taco Salad
13. What is the last movie you watched? Big Mama's House
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
15. How do you vent anger? Hold it in!!!
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Not sure
21. Who is least likely to respond? Not Sure
22. Living arrangements? Married
23. When was the last time you cried? Wednesday
24. What is on the floor of your closet? New pillows I'm hiding from Chad
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Not sure as this is a blog post!
26. What did you do last night? Sat in my chair! I was tired!!!
27. What are you most afraid of? Losing someone I love
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain with Cheese!
29. Favorite dog breed? Chihuahua (sorry Latte)
30. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
31. How many states have you lived in? 2
32. Diamonds or pearl? Both
33. What is your favorite flower? Lilly