Friday, June 5, 2009

A little infomation about me...

My cousin Doris sent me this via email and I decided to share my responses on my blog. I would love to hear your answers to these questions. Post them as a comment or send me an email: info@masterscrapbookdesigns.com

1. What is your occupation right now? Small Business Owner, Designer, Instructor, Sales Associate... did I miss anything?
2. What color are your socks right now? naked feet!
3. What are you listening to right now? the TV
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Toast
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Chad
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, very much so!
8. How old are you today? NOYB!
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on T.V.? Does QVC count?
10. What is your favorite drink? Hazelnut Lattes
12. Favorite food? Taco Salad
13. What is the last movie you watched? Big Mama's House
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
15. How do you vent anger? Hold it in!!!
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Not sure
21. Who is least likely to respond? Not Sure
22. Living arrangements? Married
23. When was the last time you cried? Wednesday
24. What is on the floor of your closet? New pillows I'm hiding from Chad
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Not sure as this is a blog post!
26. What did you do last night? Sat in my chair! I was tired!!!
27. What are you most afraid of? Losing someone I love
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain with Cheese!
29. Favorite dog breed? Chihuahua (sorry Latte)
30. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
31. How many states have you lived in? 2
32. Diamonds or pearl? Both
33. What is your favorite flower? Lilly