Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blog Comments

I recently received some helpful feedback about how difficult it is for some of you to leave comments on my blog. First off, I apologize to everyone who has had this issue. In trouble shooting this, I found that if you click on the title of the posting that you would like to comment on, the system will bring you to a screen that just displays that particular post and a comment field which will allow annonoyous comments. Remember to sign your name after your comment if you choose!

On a personal note, I found it easiest to leave commments on blogs when signed into blogger. Also, as many of you are probably more experienced with blogs and have a suggestion for how I should have my blog settings as far as comments are concerned...please let me know. I welcome any assistance on this subject.

Thanks!!!