Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thank you class!






Thanks to all who attended my Fa La La La Latte class on Friday 7/16! You girls were great and so many of you completed all 12 cards in the alloted time! You Rock! See... I knew it could be done! I also want to thank you for letting me take your cute photos to share here on my blog, the Scrapbooks, Etc Blog and the Scrapbooks-Etc Face Book Page! I really appreciate that and I'm sure that everyone is enjoying watching the slide show starring you!

I loved having each and everyone of you in class and if you need more Christmas Cards...come see me for my next Fa La La La Latte class in November. I will have something completely different for you!

I'm having a nice vacation this week. Had a wonderful weekend getaway at the Scrap Sista's retreat at the Wild Horse Pass Resort in Chandler. I headed there shortly after class for some girl time! I am spending this week at home...catching up on things around the house and enjoying some family time.