Friday, July 16, 2010

With a little help...


...from my family! I had to put together an assembly line to pack up all these die cuts! I have never been so busy putting kits together as I have with this class and had to call in reserves! Unexpected (but always welcomed) Bazzill design team assignments and the task of coordinating 23 Creative Escape swaps consisting of 326 items threw me off schedule. Just a few hours until class time and I'm up bright and early to print the directions!

I just need to make it through class and then I am officially on vacation! A much needed vacation I may add. Tonight I will be at the Wild Horse Pass Resort in Chandler attending the Scrap Sistaz Retreat with my girlfriends. Okay, maybe it's a STAYcation - but I'm good with that!

Meanwhile, here is another one of the cards we will be making!