Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Back by popular demand...


...is my December Scrap-a-Latte Purse Calendar Class! The sample will go on display this Friday but I am posting a sneak peak for you today! This class is a month away and is already two thirds full. Wow...you guys are amazing. I appreciate each and everyone of you and am so flattered - thank you! Let this post serve as your official warning - call Scrapbooks, Etc. at 480-854-2303 to sign-up ASAP! This class is on Saturday, 12/12 from 1 to 3:30 PM.

If you can't make the class please contact me for a kit at info@masterscrapbookdesigns.com. If and only if you take the 2010 calendar class or purchase a 2010 calendar kit, I will be happy to share (via email) my custom created calendar pages (excel spreadsheet). Kits can be shipped or picked up at Scrapbooks, Etc. The first wave of kits will be available next week.