Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just4funcrafts.com

Yesterday I was scrambling to get some unique products for upcoming classes that are not generally available in quantities I need at scrapbooking stores. So, I called upon Jenn over at Just4FunCrafts for yet another order! I just can't say enough wonderful things about Jenn and the amazing customer service I have received from her over the past few years. Sometimes when I'm in a "creating frenzy," I just don't think about the big picture (like where am I going to get 50 red safety pens, 25 purple spiral fasteners and 8 yards of Robin Egg Blue Waxed Linen).

Jenn, the owner and operator of Just4FunCrafts has gone above and beyond to serve and accommodate me time and time again. I just wanted to take a few moments to share a great on-line store with you and Thank Jenn for taking such good care of me over the past few years. Please visit her blog (she is a true artist): http://just4funcrafts.blogspot.com/ and her on-line store: Just4FunCrafts. While you are there - place an order and tell her Susan from MSD (Master Scrapbook Designs) sent you! You'll be happy that you did!