Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shabby Masters...

Jenny and I would personally THANK all who attended Shabby Masters yesterday. You girls were great! No one finished their album in class...but we didn't expect them too! Hee hee! The feedback we received in class was very good...you cute gals really loved that technique based project! And Earleen, thank you, thank you, thank you for one of the greatest compliments I have ever received. Wow!

The Bread Basket Bakery (BBB) did a great job delivering our yummy lunches in the cutest little lunch boxes ever! Way to go Sunshine (manager of the BBB) - you ROCK!

It was such a great experience designing and working with my dear friend, Jenny-Pie. As always I was inspired by your talent and just happy to be working with you! Love you girl!!!

Class, wish me luck in dragging Jenny out of her "semi-retirement" again someday for another "Shabby Master" adventure!