Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thank you!


Thanks to everyone who signed up for my Master Mini Books Class this past week! Both classes sold out and I didn't have a kit to spare. Sadly, my count was off and I had one more student than I had kits. A very special thank you to my sweet and funny co-worker Sandy T. (who is still my friend after I snatched her kit from her).
Next month my Master Mini Books project is "The GRINCH's Christmas Schedule." Please, if you know that you want to take this class (or purchase the kit), do not wait until the last minute! I showed the unfinished project in class and will post a photo, update my website and have the sample on display at Scrapbooks, Etc. this week. This class is $29 and will be held Thursday, 10/1 from 6 to 8:30PM and Friday 10/2 from 10:30 to 1. You can take 15% of one class per month at Scrapbooks, Etc. Call Scrapbooks, Etc. to sign up at 480-854-2303.