Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March Classes

March class photos have been added to my website.
Visit the Scrapbooks, Etc. tab at http://www.masterscrapbookdesigns.com/ to view them. First I have Scrap-a-Latte $24 on Saturday 3/21 from 10:30 to 1. We will make an envelope book and bind it with the Zutter Bind-it-all. This projects theme is My Scrapbook Space, My Happy Place.

Then on Thursday 3/26 6 to 8:30 PM and Friday 3/27 10:30 to 1 PM, I have my Master Mini Books Class $29. Our theme is Life is so daily. This mini book has 20 pages with page protectors. Many (but not all) have been photo graphed and are on the website for viewing.

Lastly, In the Kitchen - the Anti Cookbook has been loaded in my Estore. You can order on-line and pick up your Kitchen kits at Scrapbooks, Etc. and avoid shipping costs, if you choose.