Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jump Start!

Trying to get a jump start on 2009 -- my goals for 2009...(1) to always have an upcoming project on display at Scrapbooks, Etc. (greatest Scrapbook Store ever), (2) to do my best to have my kits ready prior to classes to better accommodate students who are unable to attend and (3) to take time every day to appreciate all the amazing people who help me run my business and prepare kits: Crop (President of MSD), Nancy (Super Cutter), Pat (V.P. of Assembly at MSD), Sandy M. (Head of Tech Department) and Chad (Delivery) ...what would I do with you guys???? - hope I never have to find out. Last but not least, (4) to be grateful for all my wonderful students and kit customers. Thank you for supporting my efforts - my greatest joy in doing this is seeing how much you love the class projects you create.