Monday, August 23, 2010

So....

Why don't I....Take on what may possibly be the largest swap ever (perhaps I will be in the Genus Book of World Records), design my first ever "POP-UP" card class, VOLUNTEER to teach at the store sampler next month, be invited to UPDATE my class teacher board, host the "Par-Tee of the Summer," AND decide it is time for me to make Christmas quilt during the month of August????

Something must not be "quite right" with me! HA! (anyone else sense a MELTDOWN approaching?) J/K...I am loving every moment of this super busy time!

BTW: Next month I will have both an evening and a day POP-A-LATTE card class! Class dates are Thursday, September 16th 6 to 8:30 PM and Friday, September 17th, 10:30 to 1. We will do 4 Fall and 4 Halloween POP-UP cards! Call the Scrapbooks, Etc to sign-up at 480-854-2303.

Here is my quilt that I have worked so hard on...cutting, pressing, sewing, pressing, sewing, pressing, sewing (you get the gist). All that is left is the batting, quilting (I'll leave this task to the class instructor) and to complete the binding. ***Cute little chihuahua reindeer not included!